Korma Sutra Policies
At Korma Sutra guest satisfaction, and quality ingredients are our top most priority. In an effort to deliver the best dining experience for all our guests. Our guests are welcomed to dine at the Korma Sutra and observe our policies without dispute or incident. We will honor all reasonable requests from all our guests provided the requests fall within current policies and guidelines. Our policies were derived from actual events and incidents at Korma Sutra.
- Check Splits
- Korma Sutra Check Splitting PolicyIn the interest of providing exceptional service to all our guests, we have implemented the following check splitting policy to ensure that all our guests are taken care of in an efficient and timely manner.
1. No check splitting at any time when using any discount coupons or vouchers. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please do not ask as refusal often offends
2. Two way check splits permitted for up-to four guests
3. Three way check splits for five to six guests
4. Four way check split for seven to eight guests
5. Five way check split for nine to ten guests
6. Max six way check split for eleven guests or moreWe charge a 5% check split charge which is automatically added to your check upon splitting. If you believe this to be a ridiculous policy, it’s probably because you feel it’s unfair for us to charge you 5% for your convenience. Like wise we think it’s unfair to our other guests to not have the service and attention they deserve, in addition it’s unfair for other guests to have to wait for large groups who want to use individual credit cards and pay for their meals seperatley. Please do not attempt to circumvent the rules, as our staff are not authorized nor have the capabilities to make exceptions on our POS.
- Korma Sutra Payment Policy We accept the following menthods of payment for all our dine-in guests: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
For special events and large reservations, we require a non-refundable security deposit.
- Korma Sutra Indian Restaurant – Validated ParkingKorma Sutra is located in the heart of downtown Houston, at 706 Main Street. Between Rusk and Capitol. As a result we do not have our own parking lot and recommend to our guests a couple of options as follows:
1. You are welcomed to park at any public parking facility
2. You are encouraged to park at the “Central Parking Systems” multistory parking lot, conveniently located on the corner of Fannin and Capitol with entrances on both sides. Central Parking System, 1117 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002-3401.
Once parked, please inform any available attendant that you are visiting the Korma Sutra @ 706 Main and that you require your parking ticket to have us validate it (Discounted from your check). Upon arrival immediately present your parking ticket for validation, and then return back to your vehicle and place it in accordance with the parking facilities ticket display rules. (Failure to display your parking ticket will result in your vehicle being towed, even though you have paid)
Validated parking offered by Korma Sutra is subject to the following conditions:
1. Parking validation not valid when using any type of discount offer, coupon or voucher.
2. One vehicle per every four guests.
3. Proof of parking required
4. Value of validated parking limited to $5 (Covers the total parking fee at Central Parking Systems at location noted above)
Approaching recommended parking from San Jacinto on Capitol
View Larger Map
Approaching recommended parking from Texas on Fannin
- Korma Sutra Alcohol Service Policy
We welcome all our guests to join us at the Korma Sutra for great food and drink, but in a responsible and lawful manner.
As a fully licensed bar and restaurant, we are authorized to sell alcohol for on premises consumption only. Alcohol will only be sold to guests that are verified over the age of 21, and are not already under the influence.
We reserve the right to rufuse alcohol to any guest at our discreation without explanation or reason.
We strictly enforce TABC rules and regulations, and make no excpetions under any circumstances.
We appologize for any inconvinience this may cause to any of our guests that are required to display I.D
- Voucher Policies
From time to time we may elect to run a number of offers through our partner sites and other such daily deal sites. The vouchers are designed to allow a guest to try out the Korma Sutra a substantially discounted price. When using any such voucher, always remeber to tip on the actual value of the meal before discounts as a courtsey to your server. After all they are there to serve you and are compensated based on their efforst and your satisfaction of said effort.
Standard terms of voucher use at the Korma Sutra:
1. One voucher or coupon at a time or in accordance with the rules of the promotion
2. All vouchers are dine-in only
3. Tax and gratuity not included
4. All voucher must be redeemed prior to, or on the expiration date
5. Expired vouchers are honored at the paid value and not the printed value
6. Reservations required (Seating is subject to availability without a reservation)
7. No check splits when using any vouchers. See our check split policy